The Flipside 400 AW is a high-performance, large-capacity backpack that is built for the outdoor pro photographer or serious enthusiast looking for extra security, body-side access and all-weather protection. The contoured shoulder straps and padded waist belt help evenly distribute weight and provide extra comfort. Body-side access allows for added security, and quick access to gear while wearing. Features an adjustable and padded camera compartment for easy customization of gear. Front storage panel for extra accessories and small personal items. Built-in All Weather AW Cover protects gear from the elements, and the Hideaway Tripod Mount secures a tripod to the pack. The silent zipper pull provides quiet access around film crews or wildlife. SlipLock attachment loops expand carrying capacity. Fits a Pro DSLR with lens attached (up to 300mm f/2.8), an extra camera body, 4-6 lenses, flash, accessories and small personal items. Pro DSLR models that fit in the Flipside 400 AW include: Canon EOS 1 Dmk, Canon EOS 5D/5Ds/5D Mk II/7D, Canon EOS 70D, Canon EOS Rebel T5, Nikon D3200, Nikon D4/D4s, Nikon D7100/D7200 and Nikon D800/D810.
- Fits up to a Pro DSLR with lens attached (up to 300mm f/2.8), extra camera body 4-6 extra lenses, flash, tripod and accessories
- Contoured shoulder straps and padded waistbelt help evenly distribute weight and provide extra comfort
- Body-side access for added security and quick access to gear while wearing
- Hideaway Tripod Mount secures a tripod to the pack
- Front storage panel for extra accessories and small personal items