Kirkland Signature Ubiquinol provides 200 mg of CoQ10 as Ubiquinol and 30 IU of vitamin E. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) helps support heart function and helps neutralize free radicals in the body. It is found in nearly every cell of the body and is a key component in cellular energy production. There are two main forms of CoQ10 in the body - ubiquinone and ubiquinol. Ubiquinol is the major circulating form of CoQ10 in the body, and the form that also provides antioxidant benefits. Vitamin E also helps support antioxidant activities and is essential to the healthy functioning of many cells, including those in the heart muscle
- Helps support heart function
- Helps support antioxidant activity
- Helps support cellular energy production
- These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.